Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Post Conference

I want to take this opportunity to write and thank all of the participants in the "Politics and Language" conference last Saturday. It was truly an excellent day of philosophical conversation, debate, and dialogue and I really appreciate the energy and intelligence that was shown by all of the participants!
As I announced, as well, we now have the exciting opportunity to PUBLISH the undergraduate contributors' papers in the international undergraduate journal STOA. If you are interested in having your paper published, please just send me your final, updated draft together with your PERMANENT contact information (address, email, phone number) and I will forward them to the journal for publication in an upcoming issue! Do let me know, as well, if you have any questions about the preparation of the final draft.
Thanks so much again!
Best,
-Paul
Dr. Paul M. Livingston
Assistant Professor, Philosophy
Department of Philosophy
Villanova University
800 Lancaster Avenue
Villanova, PA 19085
(610) 519-4714

No comments: